During the operation of the website promoting the national programming competition available at www.projectarmstrong.hu (hereinafter Project Armstrong), Arm Hungary Kft. (hereinafter Arm ) and EcoSim Business Simulations Ltd. (hereinafter EcoSim) will manage personal data.
Registration, application to the competition, delivery of the competition
Managing personal information in EcoSim Myaccount
Arm and EcoSim, as business partners, will transfer personal data to each other during the validity period of their contract. After closing the registration for the Project Armstrong competition, personal data provided in EcoSim MyAccount will be transferred to Arm for further data management for career purposes.
Transferred data and their purpose
- Last name (for identification)
- First name (for identification)
- e-mail address (for identification and providing information)
- address (for identification and providing information)
- mobile phone number (it might be necessary to get in touch during the competition, for providing information and career purposes)
- post code (for identification)
- date of birth (determining age – participants must be over 16 years old)
- secondary school (for career purposes)
- higher education (for career purposes)
- language and level of knowledge (for career purposes)
- IT skills and level of knowledge (for career purposes)
- Previous and current workplaces (for career purposes)
Career goals (for career purposes)
This announcement is effective as of February 26, 2020. This statement complies with the GDPR Principles and Regulations.
If you have any questions about your personal information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.